Passionately Casual Podcast Ep. 43:
58-Minute Enrage Timer
↓Press Play to listen in browser. Also available from all major podcast apps.
Cast member Kid Lee joins us this week as we discuss the 5.8 changes: The new operation boss Izax, the changes to Conquest, returning companions Ashara Zavros, Vector Hyllus and more! Also, a warm welcome back to Jessie whom we have been missing for a while. The show just wasn’t the same without her! Unfortunately Sechari was out this week but we muddled through with the assist from Kid Lee and Jessie’s porg, Jean-Claude!
This week in our Community Chatter segment:
- Be sure to check out Kid Lee’s Star Wars Rebels series review here.
- Jean Claude Van Porg has been very busy accompanying Jessie on her excursion to New Zealand. Check out the video!
In SWTOR news this week, we discuss the SWTOR game update 5.8 at length. Here are the highlights (be sure to check out the patch notes):
- Ashara Zavros returns to the Inquisitor, and Vectory Hyllus returns to the Imperial Agent.
- Conquest has been revamped! It now has two panes in the personal quests window with tiered guild invasion possibilities depending on the size of your guild and the difficulty your guild would like to undertake.
- Izax, the final boss of the Gods From The Machine operation is now here! Notice anything about his chest cannon? Where have we seen it before?
- Arcann, the former Zakuulan emperor after Valkorion, now joins us as a romanceable companion.
- There is a limited-time event for downing Izax. If you’re up to the challenge, take him on in veteran mode before the 5.9 release and be rewarded!
- They also snuck a double-XP/CXP window in with the patch, so play now while you can for the sweet, sweet levels.
Our friends at BioWare conducted a patch review stream for us. Dulfy brings us the footage plus an outline. (Thanks, Dulfy!)
There is also a #SWTORCompanionChaos celebration event live right now, a duel between teams Nico Ocarr and Shae Vizla! Read the details here.
Jessie discusses the Forces of Destiny series.
Signature Segment: Kid Lee’s Dojo
Be sure to check out Kid Lee’s Dojo segment this week -recorded live with the crew plus even more details in his video below.
Signature Segment: Healthy Gaming
This week in Jessie’s Healthy Gaming segment, she outlines the risks of Deep Vein Thrombosis (or DVT for short). What is it and why do we want to avoid it?
Contact The Passionately Casual Crew
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and find us on Twitter @PC_Podcast. Be sure to follow our hosts and contributors on Twitter:
Jason @JT_holonet Sechari @iamsechari Jessie @thestardust77 Moxys @FtWorthJim Larry @shaddoe Wil @mandolegion Kid Lee @kidleeasf
Thanks for listening to the Passionately Casual Podcast! Till next time keep on playing and, I don’t know, fly casual.