With Jessie out on vacation this week, it’s left to the boys to talk about the announced changes coming to Conquest, patch delays for 5.8 and 5.9, and a little about the Star Wars Rebels season finale.
↓Press Play to listen or download on iTunes, Stitcher, or GooglePlay
This week in our Community Chatter segment:
- By the time this episode releases, Bad Feeling Podcast’s S X SWTOR get-together will have happened in Austin, TX. Stay tuned for episode 43 for updates.
- Be sure to check out Bad Feeling’s episode 190, featuring an interview with Keith Kanneg and Eric Musco here.
- Star Wars Rebels’ series finale was epic and wrapped everything up nicely. We didn’t spoil it for anyone, but we’re itching to discuss it, so binge, binge baby!
In SWTOR news this week, we discuss the coming changes to Conquest. Here are the highlights:
- Changes are coming to the interface that will track individual Conquest goals and guild conquest goals on separate tabs.
- Objectives will now reward credits, XP, and CXP.
- Conquest objectives will now include dailies.
- Invasion bonuses have been removed.
- The way strongholds contribute toward the bonus has been changed -they no longer take deco placements into account.
- Weekly conquests will be on a random rotation.
- Guild conquests will now happen on one of three tiers.
If you’re looking for the official post about the coming changes, you can find it here. Details about the Commander’s Compendium (the boost that can be purchased to instantly level a companion to influence level 50) can be found here.
There have also been some delays to the coming patches 5.8 and 5.9. 5.8 is scheduled for release on March 20, 2018, and 5.9 is scheduled for May 1, 2018.
Also, as of the this episode’s recording, we are 77 days from the Han Solo movie!
Signature Segment: Kid Lee’s Dojo
This episode, Kid Lee takes a wide-angle look at the games coming in 2018.
Contact The Passionately Casual Crew
Thanks for listening to the Passionately Casual Podcast! Till next time keep on playing and, I don’t know, fly casual.